Saturday 8 March 2008

Calvin Klein


It is really hard to find a Calvin Klein store in Taipei. At least, not in the places I went before. I thought that Shinkong Mitukoshu might have a Calvin Klein's counter. But there is not. Even they have a counter, they only sale accessories, not underwears.
Why do I want to buy an underwear in Calvin Klein? It is because that Harrison's birthday is coming. Thus, Snoopy and I decided to give him an Calvin Klein's underwear which is not cheap at all. I cost me nearly a thousand dollars to buy one. However, since Harrison and we are such great friends, we had to buy one.
After searching on the Internet, I finally found out there is one near the Chongshun MRT station. So with my wallet fulled of little children, I went to Chongshun to find the store. To my surprise, the Calvin Klein store is actually a counter on the second floor in the EDEE department store. No wonder however hard I tried to find the signboard, it just did not occur to me. Anyway, I ultimately got to the counter, and bought the underwear I need. This is how it looks like. (I originally wanted to buy a triangle type's underwear. But as soon as Harrison is concerned, I gave up. He will definitely refuse to wear a triangle type though it looks much better.)
Actually, it is what I hope it will be. Nevertheless, the price for the pure color ones are just too much for me. I did not bring so much money to the store. So I had to pick not so beautiful one. Still it looks nice with the brand mark on the birdle. Hope Harrison will like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.