Friday 15 February 2008

P.S. I LOVE YOU


This is a very heartwarming movie. I saw the trailer when I went to see Atonement, and I was overwhelmed by the plot immediately. How can a man be so sweat, so thoughtful. During his time in the hospital due to the dreadful brain tuner, he had planed to help his beloved wife start her new life after he died. He wrote letters to tell her that she had to continue her journey even without his company. He urged her to try something she wanted to do but didn't have a chance to. He showed his love for her and reminded her how they met, how the first kiss tasted like, and how was their parents thought of each other. Furthermore, he also helped Holly to find her ideal job that she loved-designing shoes.



And the ending was that she started to feel he was not still around her anymore. Not in bed when she slept, not in the couch singing with guitar when she felt lonely. He was really gone forever, which meant that she could resume her new life. I was deeply touched by the ending which kept me smiling and felt something warm in my heart.



No comments: