Tuesday 5 February 2008

My New Scarf


I had wanted to buy a scarf for weeks because of the freezing coldness. Also, it will make me chicer with the sweater and the jacket. However, when I went to the warehouse store to find one, the neckerchiefs they sold were all for women, not for men. To my dismay, I just had to find my ideal scarf next time. Thus, I kept looking for time to go to Chungli to buy it, and finally I found time yesterday to go for it. It was a quick bargain. I only went into two stores and checked the styles and the prices of the scarves before I decided which one to buy. I made a difficult choice between a plain black one and a blue one with white and red stripes. Finally, I determined to buy the blue one which only cost me $NT79 dollars, compared to the other one which was $NT399 dollars. I love my new muffler!

No comments: