Tuesday 3 February 2009

Less Than Three Weeks To Go

It is time to strive hard for the next sememster. I overheard that some of my classmates have already previewed at least two weeks' shedule. OMG, I've only flipped through about three pages. I have no clue what I was doing in the last three weeks. Idling away on the Internet, wasting time on the soap opera, and simply sleeping all day are the typical days of my wanton vacation. WHAT ON EARTH WAS I DOING!! It's only three weeks to go, and my book is still clean like never been read before! This is got to stop. I have to start working hard straight to the goal, or I would be left far behind others on the day to school in spring. Okay. Gather. Now I gonna arrange my schedule carefully for rest of the few holidays. I have to use it efficiently. No time to waste anymore. GO GO GO!

No comments: