Sunday 20 July 2008

crap

Today was my first time of motor lesson. I felt extremely clumsy when holding the panel. I could not control both of my hands on it, especially on the turing part. What's worse? I fell on the road, and hurt my sister's leg and foot finger. It stroke me the best. I was so upset seeing the wounds bleeding out on her leg while I was totally fine, not even a scrape. My heart was bleeding along with the wounds. To make me feel even worse, she kept saying she was okay, she was fine on her mouth but I knew exactly that the sharp pain was unbearable. Oh, what I have done! I felt awful to see her holding the pain and smiling to me pretending nothing happened. I am so SORRY! Regretful as I am now, I wish I had not consented to practice riding motorcycle today. It was terrible for me to see the dark red wounds sticking on the leg and hurting her every seconds. I wish I was the one who got the injury and pain. I wish I could take her place to suffer the ache. I cannot continue the practice until the bruise on the leg also in my heart recover.

No comments: